I am a User Experience (UX) and Product Designer; I adapted enterprise software for greenfield customers in the Industrial IoT world during my time at General Electric Digital. Prior to that, I earned a MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction from Georgia Institute of Technology.
I honed my critical thinking and problem solving skills at the University of Mumbai, where I studied Information Technology. I also spent a couple of years working in a design-driven e-commerce company which taught me the importance (read: ROI) of focussing on a customer’s experience.
I believe that design thinking is a philosophy for problem solving to build customer stickiness and loyalty. I enjoy continuing my education by exploring new avenues such as un-conferences, where I flex my sketchnoting muscles. I occasionally blog about the different things I dabble in. Feel free to reach out to me for all things design!
Who I am
- Youngest of three siblings - symptoms of this condition will become apparent as one gets to know me.
- A complete foodie and chai aficionado.
- Geographically-challenged trotter with a love for all things aquatic.
What I do
- Collect stationery and always find a good excuse to send someone a hand-written message.
- Stretch my body with yoga, swimming or funky Bollywood dances.
- Keep smiling and keep asking questions - “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it!”