The Home Depot
Role and Responsibilities
Every product information page (PIP) on The Home Depot website had the same layout regardless of the product category or the customer's journey to get to that page. For this project I explored concepts to modularize their PIPs so that the displayed content would be based on:
- categorical buckets of products, and
- information pertinent to the customer’s shopping behavior.
As a UX Designer for this 12 week internship, I worked with 2 senior designers on this project and was responsible for the following:
- Formulating higher level strategy of design solution.
- Wireframing medium fidelity and high fidelity mockups.
- Collaborating with researcher to develop research plan and conduct interviews.
- Analysis of research findings and translating them into insights to later inform design decisions.
- Presenting research findings and design direction to senior management.
Here is a slide deck that describes the process for this project. Drop me a line if you would like to know more.